Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lemon Water

I have difficulty drinking water ever since  I was younger, mainly because I never liked the taste. *weird me, I know* As part of my weight loss mission, I’m committed to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day which I am really not used to. I found a quick fix to help myself be more encouraged to drink more, it is to add lemon slices to my water. I’ve been doing this for 3 days now and so far I am able to finish at least 3 bottle full of my Nalgene water bottle which is equivalent to 96 ounces or 12 cups of water. Yay!

Good thing to note that drinking lemon water is not just refreshing to drink but it also has added benefits like it aids digestion that can be associated to weight management and rich in Vitamin C which can help you strengthen your immune system and even give you clearer skin.

Lemon Water rocks! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment